Monday, October 26, 2015

October 26, 2015

Momma!!!!  How the heck are you???  :)  I have been looking forward to getting this email from you alllll week! :)  
As far as my week, well it has been good and bad.  I will start with the good parts :)  We went to our 5 week training this week and it was sooo good!  Can i just say that i LOVE President and Hermana Rasmussen?  Honestly they are so hilarous and yeah i just love them :)  In 2 weeks we are going to spend our pday making cookies with Hermana Rasmussen  so that will be fun :)  We also have been teaching our investigators and have contacted some others with such good potnetial!   I am super excited for this next week :)  We taught Angel this week but he was sick so he couldnt come to church.  But he has been reading and is still super excited for everything :)  And thats about the only cool lesson we had because at the end of this week.. Me and my companion got sick....  I honestly dont know what we had. I am actually still sick but its alright.  I just had a horrible headache and my whole body hurt and i just felt so sick.  I speant one whole night throwing up.  But i am feelign a little bit better.  I felt well enough to go play soccer with the zone this morning but i am really regretting it now... 
Another hard thing i had to do was... Well i had to ask for an int erview with President.  And dont  get scared haha i didnt do anything wrong..  But one of the companions i had a couple transfers ago was really not doing good things.  I honestly didnt want to talk to him but i couldnt push aside the feeling so I had to go tell him.  It was super hard for me.   He did know most of what i told him though but I also told him things he did not know.   I know it was the right thing to do but i have been stressing about it.  But other  than that everything is good here :)

Now i will try to answer your questions momma :) Up to this week i was feelig great!  I am not sure what happened to me....  And i have been stuggling with sleep for awhile.  I am ALWAYS exhausted but when its time to go to bed i just dont sleep well.  Sometimes i do, but other times not at all.  But i still am feeling good so its okay :)
I live in an apartment thats ubove a members house.  I like it :)  its super small and has  a million spiders in it but its pretty cozy.  And we do have a pensionista and she cooks really good and healthy t oo.  She also washes our clothes for us.  And my shoes and clothes are champs so far :)
And about the travel plans.  everything sounds good!  I would like another day in Piura to be able to head to Tumbes...  but if not thats totally fine.  I already know which famililes i want to visit and everything and it shouldnt take too long i dont think.  So whatever works for you guys. 
And yes i am pretty sure i will be with Hermana Lang for at least one more transfer :)  Transfers are actually next week!  But yeah im sure we will stay together.  :)
And also i got your package!!!!  The stuff in it didnt last long because i like sharing haha.  And some people here have never had poptarts or any of the other stuff so of course i had to share the love right?  But thank youSOOO much!  You are the best momma :)

Well that is it for my week!  I love you all soooo much! Have such a good week!  

Love,

Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com