Monday, March 28, 2016

March 28, 2016

Another monday!  Wow this has been a crazy week for me in all forms...
So starting out with Dresden.  That is crazy!  I actually found out on Friday i think.  So we were in a lesson and the ZLs sent me a text asking if i knew an Elder Empy from Santa Clara.  I responded and said yes and then they sent another text that said to call them right away.  So i called them and told me everything that they had heard.  I was kinda in shock.  My mind just went racing back to 1st grade when we were best friends.  Riding bikes to school, his Spiderman birthday party, being at Ray and Dorthys house almost everyday after school.  I was super gald to hear that he was okay though.  Hes a champ and can make it through anything though :)

And about Hna. Langs nephew...  This is the first i have heard about it.  I honestly started crying when I read that.  She loved that little boy sooo much.  She would talk about him all the time.  It honestly breaks my heart...  I am sure she is  having a really hard time.  I just wish she wasnt so far away!  I will try to get in contact with her as soon as possible.  

This week work wise was just alright.  Nothing too spectacular.  Alan came to church again and is reading his Book of Mormon!  He also accepted a baptismal date!  We are now just working on him getting married...

So Sunday the bishop put us in charge of doing an activity for Easter.  So we had to hurry and get everything done before Thursday.  We decided just to play soccer and volleyball and see how that turned out.  It actually was super fun haha.  All the Elders from our district showed up to help also.  They brought an american football and tried to teach people how to throw it.  We all played soccer and there were a ton of people that showed up!  I was super impressed :)  It was probably the best activity i have had in my whole mission haha :)

Womans Conference was great also!  I loved it!  A ton about service :)  I loved all of the talks and really i just love General Conferece.  I am super excited for next week! :)

Sorry my thoughts are super scrambled this week haha.  But thats about all that happened this last week.  I am hoping for a more exciting week next week! :)  Love you all soo much! Have a great week!! :)

Love,
Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com