Monday, November 9, 2015

November 9, 2015

Buenas Tardes!
Okay first off i am SUPER jealous you got to meet David Archuleta....  Hes pretty much famous to all of the world down here haha!  That sounds way fun!  And i can just picture Addys face to that makes me super happy :)  I hope you all had fun!  
So this week was better!  I finally feel goodish haha!  I dont know what happened these last couple weeks but it was not fun..  So this week was good!  A MIRACLE happened yesterday.  So we have this convert named Gianella who was baptized like 2 months ago.  So this week, her mother came to church!  Her mom is WAY against the church but decided to come to see what her daughter was doing there and she liked it!  She now wants us to come visit her and answer all of her questions.  That will be so good but there are also a couple problems with that.  First, she is super tough and when she doesnt agree with something she just lets you know.  And Hermana Langs spanish isnt quite perfect yet so i might pretty much be alone in the lesson.  Second, she still doesnt know her daughter was baptized.  So we have to continue to keep that a secret.  Which is super hard to do when shes coming to church and everyone knows that shes a member!  We are going to try and talk to Gianella and tell her to just tell her mom so were not all stressed out...
Also, well the other day we talked to this guy on the street, but he pretty much was just flirting with us so we just invited him to church like we do with all the other guys who are just being stupid and left.  But this one actually came to church!  It was super funny when he walked in.  But he didnt pay any attention.  He just sat there and tried to talk to me the WHOLE time and it was super annoying.  I am glad that he doesnt live in our area so we wont have to teach him.  But we will see what happens with that.  He said he is coming back next week too....  

So we are still teaching Carlos and he is still frusrutating me.  If i didnt love the kid so much he wouldnt make me so mad!  Honestly he knows its all true but he keeps telling us that his things are more important than God and that he wants to do things his way and not Gods way and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!  He really does help us out a lot though and i know that he really knows what to do.  I dont know if he just doenst want to or what... But we will see what happens.  
We did find a couple new investigators this week so that was fun :)  I hope that they progress!  We are also going to have a baptism soon!  Marilyn will get baptized this month!  She just wants time to plan her after party haha!  She likes parties i guess :)  But we are making plans for that so itll be good! :)

Well thats about it for teaching this week.  I am hoping this next week will be even better :)

As far as your questions mother...  I honestly dont know how to answer any of them...  I dont know if you should call church travel or president...  I think itll all go through church travel anyways so maybe just call them?  I doubt president would know anything.  All i know is when i have about 3 months left they will send me an email asking if my parents are coming to get me.  But thats all iknow.  And president and sister rasmussen know you are coming.  I have talked to them about it before and a lot of missionaries do it so yeah its fine.  
Also about college.  I dont know how to do anything about that either.  Its kinda stressing me out.  I think i wrote down all my stuff on a piece of paper and put it with all the paperwork though.  But other than that if its not there i have no idea....  So yeah i am pretty lost on that tooo... uh oh.... 

Well, over all it has been a good week!  I am loving my mission and time is passing by way too fast! I hope you all have such a good week!  I love you all tons! Until next week!

Love, 

Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com