Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015

Momma!
Wow it sounds like it was quite a week for all of you.....  But i laughed a lot while i read your email hahaha!  I want pictures from the blessing too!!!!! PLEASE!
Well as far as my week..... #danguepart2.  Yeah we think i have dangue again...  I have been sick since thursday...  So pretty much this is how my week went.  Monday and Tuesday were normal working days.  Wednesday my companion had to go to Lima so I went and spent wednesday in Piura.  Thursday morning i got sick....  I tried to go out in the morning with the sister i was with in Piura but then all of a sudden i got a fever and felt super nauseaus so we went to a members house and thats when i started throwing up so we just went back to the room and i slept for a little.  Then just more of being sick and throwing up and then we went and picked up my companion from the airport.  The next day we got back to sullana and i was feeling a little better but then thats when all my stuff got robbed so that whole day we were calling people trying to get that all figured out because my drivers licence, all my money, my debit cards, and pretty much everything i needed was there so we didnt get much done when we got back.  That night i was up throwing up all night again and saturday was the same.  We got out to teach a few lessons then we had the adult session of conference.  I then again stayed up the whole night throwing up.  Then the next day was the regular session of general conference and President and Hermana Rasmussen were there.  Afterwards they came up to me and asked if i was doing okay and then president just told me to go get some rest.  This is literally like my first time every being really sick on my mission so i am not really sure how to handle it....  So that brings us to today.  I felt good this morning  but a few hours ago i got nauseaus again and now i am not sure what to do with myself.....  Life kinda sucks sometimes.  Hermana Rasmussen is taking tabs on my now haha so if i dont get better soon she wants me to go get some tests done.  But i REALLLY do not want to do that so i am trying to keep myself healthy. 

But for thanksgiving my district is making TACOS!  Fitting right haha?  They dont celebrate that here so my district is just going to go big and do something :)
My companion is doing super good!  She has taken really good care of me this week so i am super thankful for her.  And we are really just best friends.  We already have lots of trips planned together for after the mission :)  And she speaks spanish well.  She understands everything and really just tries her hardest so its great :)
And about money.... Well i have less than 3 dollars for the rest of this month...  But my companion is taking care of me.  We were talking about that too.  You could just contact her mom and send me money through her card.  I think that would be the easiest for now haha.  I still cant believe i was robbed.... Peru is ghetto like that sometimes haha :)

Also i cant believe its almost CHRISTMAS!  Gosh where has the time gone....?  I am super excited to see you all though!  Everyone is going to be so different.... But i am just so excited :)

Well, that is it for my lame week.  I will try to make this week more excitign haha.  Thanks for everything family! LOVE YOU! :)

Love,

Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com