Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014

MOTHER! Japan sounds like it was amazing!!! I am so happy for you guys!!  I love the pictures! Keep sending them :)
This week was super crazy!! But i loved it! :)  My spanish is coming along! Very slowly but i can definitly see myself improving! I can talk lots in our lessons now and its super fun :)
It was one of our elders birthdays this week so me and Hna. C made him a cake out of oreos and nutella hahaha.  It was super funny but tured out pretty awesome.  Our district is just so great and so fun.  Im gonna miss them all so much when we leave! And yeah i leave the CCM in less than 2 weeks now.  HOW CRAZY IS THAT!!!!!  Im super excited but super nervous. 
Okay now for the best part of my week... WE HAD AN EARTHQUAKE!!! It was the best thing thats ever happened to me hahahaha.  We were just sitting in class and all of a sudden everything just started shaking really hard and our teacher is this little inteligent peruvian guy who is super awesome and he was just like ´´oh, an earthquake´´ and then started laughing and then told us to go outside in the safe circle and it was just super awesome hahaha.  It was a 5.8 i guess.  I dont know how strong thats supposed to be but it felt pretty strong to me!
On sunday Elder Evans from the first quorm of the 70 came and talked to us and it was AMAZING!  It was probably the most spiritual day ive had here so far and thats pretty hard to be because EVERY DAY IS SUPER SPIRITUAL.  I love it so much :)  But he like talked about my mission a ton! He just got to Lima from Piura the night before and he said to take a picture of the city and the paved roads because you probably wont be seeing those for about 17 months haha.  He said when were walking home in the dust to think about what he said hahaha.  He also said that the mission president and his wife are super amazing.  Im SO EXCITED to finally be there soon! Gosh time is already going by so fast!  Im almost been here for a month!!
Also this week a bunch of my favorite elders and sisters left!! I was so sad!  I cried a lot actually so now im scared for what ill be like when i leave!! I really have gotten so close to everyone here and its so hard when they leave! I already decided that im going to all of the elders homecomings! Okay probably not but maybe hahaha.
Todays pday was the best one yet!! For some reason the temple today was just super amazing.  I am finally understanding everything in spanish so its so great to go and understand it in a different language! Hey parents when you come to pick me up we have to go to a temple session in the Lima Temple!! Like for real.  :)  We also went to Garajes and Tottus and I bought some stuff i needed.  They have those little clementines here and they are super cheap and just really good so i bought some of those and some coke zero :)  I reallly love p days :)
Well that is all for my week this week! I wish i could send you pictures! I will when i get to Piura thought. 
And Mother, next week i will buy a couple of those nativity sets! They are all so cool and pretty inexpensive so i will get a couple and send them when I get to Piura.  I hope theyll get there before christmas and i hope they dont break!!! And the skirt and shirt fit perfectly! Thank you SO MUCH.  I had stuff i wanted you to send me but i forgot what haha. Ill think about it and tell you next week :) OH YEAH! Could you send that oil and some more pictures of president monson and those little CTR rings possibly? Thatd be great :)  Oh and if you find my scripture marker refils those too. I might have them but i couldve left them home haha. 
I hope you guys have an amazing week! I love you and miss you all so much!  Be good :)
Love, Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com