Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26, 2014


Momma!!!
I am doing so good! I cant believe this is my last week here! That is so crazy! My CCM time has gone by so fast.  Im super scared to leave but im way excited at the same time.  This time next week i will be in Piura!  We leaveyway early in the morning on plane so it should only take an hour and then i dont exactly know what will happen so itll definitly be an adventure after that......
 Im suuuupppppeeeeerrrrr sad i cant help put up christmas stuff hahahhaha.  But dads super good at it so we just have to leave it to the master.  Good job dad! Im sure it looks amazing as always! :)
 Thats crazy about the Shipps.. Ive been thinking about them a ton this week! I know a lot of people here have too.  I really hope everything goes good for them! Keep me updated!
So tomorrow is thanksgiving and usually they dont do anything for the american missionaries but this year presidente is making it special for us so im pretty excited about that :)  Im not exactly sure whats going on but our zone leaders say it should be way sweet so yeah im way excited haha.  All i know is that we get to watch a movie or something and maybe well get to eat something other than chicken and rice hahahah :)
So my week..... okay i need to start out with the funny story first. you guys probably wont get it because im really bad at writing emails and telling stories but whatever.  So anyways we had to take district pictures with the CCM president and his wife this week and so we all gathered in the front of the CCM and took the picture and thought everything was great and whatnot.  But like 2 hours later Presidente comes into our district and tells us that we all need to go meet in Hermana Gonzalas office (his wife) to talk.  So all 10 of us are crammed in this little office and she gets all serious and tells us something is wrong with our picture.  She is like dead serious so we have no idea whats going on.  So she pulls up the picture and in the back row 2 of our elders are just making the stupidest faces ever.  Like i wish i could describe them.  We are all trying so hard not to laugh.  And then she zooms in on them! So then we all just lose it and were all laughing and shes still super serious and now she hates us and wont give us our pictures but thats okay.  One of the elders was Elder Sampson so that makes it even better hahaha.  It might not sound that funny but it was probably the funniest thing that has happened to me here so far haha.
The rest of my week was actually super lame.  Well not lame.  Just the same as every other week.  Spanish is super hard!! They have so many rules!! I feel like i am a ton better than when i came but i still feel like i know nothing. People can kinda understand me but im still not the best at pronunciation. I am going to be so lost next week haha.  I am going to need some major help.  I am praying that my first comapanion is a latina so im forced to learn it haha.  I mean i can understand so well now.  When we went through the temple today i could pick up everything but speaking it is a whole different story.  But ill pick it up right? There hasnt been a missionary that hasnt learned their language has there...? hahaha
So there are only 24 other english speaking sisters here!! How crazy is that! And probably about 60 elders give or take... and right now theres only 8 latinas and maybe 20 latinos? This CCM is super tiny!! You get to know EVERYONE super well so when people leave or when its your turn to leave its so sad! Im going to be way sad to leave! But thats okay.... Im really so excited to finally be out there!
Im so glad you got to talk to the Coxs! Will you please send me Sarahs email??? That would be so great!
Im so jealous about your thanksgiving! It will be my first one not home! Thats going to be so weird haha.  I hope you guys have a good time! It doesnt even feel like thanksgiving here.  It just feels like summer or some hot season like that because its always hot. 
Oh and mother if you could send me that lotion grandma gave me, those little spanish CTR rings, a zip up hoodie, and like a spanish plan of salvation card or one of those puzzle things like nate had that would be super awesome.  If not thats fine too :) Thanks momma!!
Well I am running out of time but i love you guys so much!! I wont be able to talk to you next week because i have to skip a pday because ill be in PIURA! But i think my pday will be in a week from monday? Maybe? I honestly have no idea.  I think you should hear from my mission president thought.  Or maybe me.  I have no idea whats going on haha. Wish me luck...  But i love you guys and i miss you! Have such an amazing thanksgiving! I think about all of you all the time!!

Love, Hermana Mitchell







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com