Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014

I cant believe youre going to Japan as im writing you!!! So crazy! Have so much fun. I hope its not as crazy as peru is hahaha :) and McKenzi just got here and so ill get it from her tonight! Im so excited!!!
Well this week went by soooo fast! I cant believe im already email you again! I honestly love it here so much.  Its so cool! and i tried sending pictures but im not sure if it worked or not but i hope it did!
Classes are going good.  I still suck at spanish but its okay i guess haha.  Im pretty good at gospel stuff but thats about it.  This week we also went to interpol and migrations and it was CRAZY! The drivers here are terrifying! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! But it was super fun too because we didnt die :) We sat at migrations forever just doing nothing for like 5 hours then we finally just went in and signed a paper and it was over in like 2 minutes so that was pretty stupid but its all an adventure :)  At interpol the next day we sat in the freezing cold then this lady checked our teeth which was weird.  Then we just had to give fingerpints and stuff so i felt kinda cool :)
I love my district and my teachers! My teachers only speak spanish so i can now understand most spanish things but i just cant say any haha.  Thats really it for class. its pretty boring.  We are also teaching a lot! Which is awful because i cant speak spanish haha but im slowly getting better.
The food is actually really good! Its kinda weird how good it is haha.  Me and my companion have to run everyday because of how much they give us! Weve started asking for a lot less though but then they look at us funny and still give us a ton haha.
Today was also Pday! I love pday!!!! We went to this place called Grajes which is just a bunch of garages with people selling stuff haha.  I got 3 soccer jerseys for 60 soles which is about 20 bucks! I was pretty happy about that :) We also went to tottus which is like target and i bought some fingernail polish remover becasue i forgot it haha.  The buses are awesome! I think that its my favorite part of this whole thing so far haha :)
So i woke up with a fever this morning and was feeling awful but im already over it! Im a blessed missionary :)
I feel awful about Britton.  Ill put his name in the temple next week.  Keep me updated.  I cant believe that happened at sadies! I bet those girls feel so bad.  Miracles can happen though.  Ill for sure be praying for one this week. 
Im glad you went to see Wendy! How are they doing??  And yes please send Tys stuff as soon as possible! Thanks momma youre the best :)
I also cant believe that Mae is getting chubby! SEND ME PICTURES!!! I miss you all so much! Ill try and send pictures at the end. 
I miss shadow and ender too.  Get him undepressed for me haha :)
Sorry its so short! Ill try and do more exciting things this week!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com