Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015

TRANSFERS!!!
Well, its offical, i am finally back to cilivization!!!!  I got transfered today!!  I am now in Angamos, Piura which is like the central of the mission!  I am in the same ward as President and Hermana Rowley and the assistants haha!  It is going to be such a change from La Cruz but I am definitly excited about it!  My new companion is Hermana Rivera.  She is from Peru and this is her last transfer!  Im going to ``kill`` her is what they say here haha.  I have only been with her for a few hours now but she seems really nice and is gorgous!  She also said she likes to run and excercise in the mornings so I am pretty happy about that too because my other companions were never too excited about exercising hahah.  Also i found out that I am in the same zone as Elder Mooring!!!  So i will get to see him a whole lot this transfer!  I was pretty happy about that :)  I am really excited for this next 6 weeks :) And today we at at CHILIS!!!  Here is like the opposite of La Cruz but I am definitly ready for a change :)
Well honestly this week was super dead.  There was a lot of flooding in Tumbes but the rain finally stopped and everything is okay now. This week again no one wanted to talk to us and we had hardly any lessons.  It was rough but we did get a few lessons in and we also got a really awesome new investigator.  I am super bummed that i wont get the chance to teach him but i am hoping Hna. Pleitez works with him and gets him baptized :)
Also this week was just super crazy!  So one of the sisters in Tumbes finished her mission and went home, so friday we had to pack for the weekend because we had to go stay with the Hermana that wasnt going home.  So we were just hanging out in Tumbes and then we got the transfer calls and i was being transfered.  So the next day we had to hurry and go back to La Cruz and pack up all my stuff and take it back to Tumbes.  I was pretty sad that i didnt even get to say goodbye to anyone in my area because we had to stay in Tumbes!!  But luckily it was general conference so I got to say goodbye and take pictures with a few of the members in the ward. Also General Conference was AWESOME!  I did not get to watch it in English but I did understand most of it in spanish so that was good :)  I wish i wouldve been able to watch it in english because i think i wouldve gotten more out of it but it was still really good :)

That is such a cool experience you had mom!  It really is amazing how things always just work out perfectly.  Theres no such things as coincidences right?  Yeah definitly let me know what happens!  And that picture you send Dad is adoreable!!!  I definitly have the cutest nieces and nephews in the whole world!  
And i did get an email from Ave!! Hes a great kid hahaha!  I am so proud of him too!  He will do so good on his mission :)

Well, really that is it for my week.  I did take picture but I left my camera in out apartment when we dropped of my bags! Stupid Lauren...  But i will send some pictures next week! I love you all so much!  I hope you had a great Easter! Miss you tons! I will talk to yall next week! :)
Love,
Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com