Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Momma!!  I have been looking forward to hearing from you all week long!!  It sounds like everyone is doing good and having a good summer and that makes me super happy!  
Well this week was a good one and a bad one haha.  I will start with the bad i guess haha.  I got sick this week!  I think it was the first time i have actually been sick in my whole mission!  But i guess i had the flu thursday and i had the worst headache and felt sick and weak i just felt awful. My companion had the same thing so we were both just dying.  We went out and did as much as we could that day but we went back and called our health secretary and he told us it was better to stay in for the rest of the night and not spread what we had with everyone so we got to bed early that night and the next day i felt 100 times better.
And now with the good.  We did more work this week!  Which made me happy!  Little by little things are getting better.  We found another new investigator.  She is a reference from a member and she is super awesome.  Her name is Rosaura and she is looking for a change in her life.  She isnt attending any type of church right now and as of recently she doesnt work on sundays!  Its perfect!  We, well I haha, was super excited to find her!  I hope that things go well with her!  

I have been working with Sister Rasmussen more and it has been so fun!  She really is so great!  She reminds me a lot of you mom haha.  She is so social and nice and just makes everyone feel so comfortable.  She is also really fashionable just like you too haha.  Today for pday we went around shopping with her and i was telling her about how you were coming to pick us up and she is really excited to meet you!  Also tomorrow we have interviews so i will get to spend the day with her again!  Have you got a chance to look at their blog.  piuravida.org  i think there are or will be some pictures of me on there haha. 

I am doing really good mom.  I am happy and healthy.  Well, now i am healthy haha.  But i really am doing good.  My spanish gets better everyday and now i feel really confident with it.  Everyone always compliments my spanish so i feel good about that.  I have been slacking off with my exercises but i will get back on that haha.  But we walk all day everyday in the heat of the sun so thats gotta count for something!  But most of all i miss you like CRAZY!  But honestly i can not believe that i am half way done!  Time has been going by so fast and im sure itll only go by faster!  I cant wait for you guys to get to see where i have been living for the last 18 months!  Gosh i love Peru!  

Well, that is it for my week.  I laughed super hard about Kaden hahaha!  I love my neieces and nephews!  Cant wait to see them all again!  I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!  Talk to you all next week!

Love, Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com