Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015

Oh mother, how i love you :)  you always know what to say to make me feel better and motivate me.  It sounds like you guys had a calmer week this week!  I bet that was fun for a change :)

This week...  I honestly think it was one of the hardest in my whole mission...  I dont know why but things just arent happening here.  This whole week we have been so encouraged and trying to find new people and visit less active members.  We have even had members with us trying to help us and honestly NOTHING.  We had maybe 3 actual lessons this week and thats it.  I had never been so discouraged in my life.  I know there is so much more I can do!  I just feel so helpless!  I have been trying to be happy but its been kinda hard.  I am really hoping that this next week will be better...  If not i dont know what im going to do... 

And mom all of your questions are just fine haha.  They dont distract me at all :)  sometimes i just forget to answer them :)  But everything with me and Ty are so good haha :)  Please ask about him all you want!  Actually a funny thing happened this week!  I had interviews with President and Sister Rasmussen and they both asked if I had a boyfriend and obviously i cant lie to them so i said yes haha!  Then they both went on to tell me their love story how they were dating before and Sister Rasmussen waited for President and then they got married 3 months later and yeah hahaha :)  Then I told President that he is on his mission in Winnipeg and Presidents newphew just got his call there!  So he was super excited and was asking me all these questions about the mission and everything and it was super funny.  We talked about Ty for like 15 minutes :)

I am super excited for your girls camp!  I hope you have such a good time!
Things with my companion arent really changing...  I am still with the same one I mean she is the way she is and doesnt want to change which is SUPER hard for me.  I just want to work!  But we have transfers in 2 weeks and i am supposed to be transfered but we never know what can happen.  I really hope i am transfered.  I really need to get out of this area and be with someone who wants to WORK.  Pray for me :(  

But everything else is going good.  I am pushing through.  I know that things arent permanant and at some point thigns will change and that everything will be good.  There is hope in the future right :)

I love you so much mom.  You are the greatest and i miss you SO MUCH!  I always ask myself what youre doing too...  Shopping is usually my answer ;) hahaha.  I hope you have such a good week.  I will talk to you next week! LOVE YOU TONS!

Love, 
Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com