Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

Hey papa!  How are you? I miss you sooo much! :)
Yeah i have seen Cole a few times here!  Its kinda weird seeing someone i know so well haha but its been fun :)  Hes doing really good :)
Things this week have been really hard.... I honestly dont know what to do.  My companion is disobedient to the point where i think i need to tell President about some of the things shes doing but i just dont know what to do!  I feel like im responsible but whenever i try and tell her not to do things she tells me that shes 25 years old and can make her own decisons and that i need to ``enjoy`` my mission and relax and not be so strict.  What do i do dad?  If i dont have transfers next week i honestly dont know what im going to do....  
I miss you tons dad.  A lot of times everyday i think to myself ``what would my dad tell me to do in this situation`` haha and usually i can make my deciones pretty clearly haha :)

I love you tons papa.  Talk to you next week.
Love,
Lauren Jane 


Oh mother i have been looking forward to hearing from you allllllllll week!!!  I love P-days :)  and it sounds like you had a good week as well with girlscamp and everything!  I miss going to girlscamp!  I honestly wish i wouldnt have complained so much about going and i wouldve enjoyed it more...  But i am so glad you had a good experience and loved it :)  Send me pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Well first ill start off with what we did today for pday!  Well, we had to get up at 2:45 in the morning because we had to be at the bus station at 3:30 to go to this little town called Canchace.  Its a town up in the mountains about 3 hours away from Piura and it is sooo beautiful!  I felt cold for the first time in 9 months hahahah :)  But we got to take lots of pictures and see lots of native peruvian people and went on such a cool hike!  The other sisters didnt like it too much but i had tons of fun!  Now i am pretty tired but i loved it :)  i will be sending pictures soon! :)

Well, this week was again, not a good one...  I wish i could say they were getting better but i feel like they are getting worse!  But next week we have transfers so we will see what happens.  I am really hoping i get transfered... I just want to go to a place and be with a compaion that i can work with...  But whatever the Lord wants me to do, ill do it.  But, this week we did have a ward activity and it was SUPER fun haha!  We played games and of course we went in skirts but when they started playing soccer the bishop told me to come play so i did and now the ward knows me as the sister that plays soccer and now were trying to set up times to play more haha :)  I love the ward im in and ill miss them tons if i leave....  

Sorry i dont have a lot of time because we got back late but i love you all tons and i hope you are all doing so good!  ill let you konw how it goes with transfers next week... I am nervous!  I love you all soo much!  Have such a good week!

Love,
Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com