Monday, August 10, 2015

August 10, 2015

Mother!!!!  Wow what a week you had!!!!  I can just picture you and sarah up on that mountain in the pooring rain mom haha :)   Congrats Braden and Kaely!!  Baby Lucas is soooooooooooooo cute!  I wish i could be there to see him and hold him but I am just so happy to hear that hes healthy and that everythings good now :)  Send me more pictures! :)

Well, as you all know I got transferred!!!  And i am soooo happy about it!  I was super sad to leave my area and all the people i had gotten to know and love there but I am so happy to be in a new area and get to meet new people!  My companions name is Hermana Shill!  I have an american companion!!!!!!!!!!  I was super happy when i found out we were going to be companions because i know how hard of a worker she is!  She is going to finish her mission in 6 weeks too!  Everyones going home haha!  But she is from Arizona and is super nice and i am just so happy to be here with her :) She also likes to go running every morning so i am going to be getting into shape! haha! I am now in a place called Sancha Cerro, Sullana.  I have only heard amazing things about this ward and this area and so i am super excited.  We have 2 baptisms this saturday and have lessons already scheduled for every single day of the week.  I am so happy to be working again!  I am just super happy right now :)  Today has been a good day haha :)

Well my last week in my area was about the same as always,  we didnt do much but Saturday and Sunday i got to go around saying goodbye to people.  It was super hard for me.  I might have cried haha :)  But i promised them i would come back to see them so be ready to visit lots of people mom and dad :)  
Today i got up early and got on a bus to come here to Sullana!  My area is huge and a lot of it is allll sand haha :)  But i have already met a few members and they have all been super nice to me and i feel like i am really going to like it here :)  The last couple of weeks i have just honestly been praying for the oppertunity to be in an area where i could work hard and with someone i could work hard with.  I know that my prayers were answered and I am soooooo happy to be here!  Its kind of stressful getting to know a new place and a new area but I am just so happy :)

Mom, thank you so much for your emails and all the encouragment you give me.  You have helpled me so much out here.  I think about you and miss you so much!!!  But i will be home before we know it :)
Well that is it for my week.  I will update you all more on the area and everything next week!  I love this work and THE CHURCH IS TRUE.  Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers and knows what we need just when we need it.  Trust in him!  I love you all sooo much!  Have such a good week and i will hear from you all next week!

Love,
Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com