Monday, August 24, 2015

August 24, 2015

Hello!  Wow what another week i had!  I dont even know where to start!  With the best parts i guess haha!  

So last week I talked about our investigator Carlos who looked stuff up onlne about Joesph Smith.  Well, last Monday we had a Family Home Evening with him and another family and watched the video about the life of Joesph Smith.  The spirit was SO strong!  So we had another lesson with him a few days later and he walked in and sat down and said ¨I want to be baptized on Saturday¨ and we were like for real????  And he was dead serious!  I guess he went home and prayed about everything and got an answer and wanted to be baptized.  So this saturday WE HAD ANOTHER BAPTISM!  It was a surpise baptism haha which i decided are the best type! He was super happy afterwards and it was jsut so good!  I will send some pictures of the baptism!

The rest of this week was super busy.  We have been finding and teaching people like crazy.  We have TONS of investigators and we keep finding more.  Its hard to find time to teach everyone.  I love having these types of problems haha!  Door knocking has been pretty good.  Its not very fun...  But we are meeting some pretty amazing people.  We have been reciving SO many blessings and seeing SO many miracles.  I really love being a missionary!  

So this week we have our conference with Elder Bednar!!!  I am SO EXCITED!  It is in Piura so we only have to travel for like 40 minutes and he will only be with us for a couple hours but i cant wait!  It is this friday!  Thats about the only change of schedule we have for this week.  The rest of this week is work work and more work!  

Well, that is it for my week.  I am loving my area, i love my companion!  and i love this work!  The church is SO TRUE!  I love you all so much!  Have such a good week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com