Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14, 2015

Hello family!  Well this pday was super crazy so i dont have much time haha but i will try to type as fast as i can!
And i am so flippin jealous that you got to go to Disneyland!!!!  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDY!!!!  I can not believe that girl is 12 years old haha! Time flies by sooooo fast!

My week was SOO GOOD!  We found 8 new investigators this week and they are alll so amazing!  We challenged about half of them to baptism and they all said yes!  We just now need to get them specific dates!  The work is definitly moving forward here in Sullana and i love it!
So this week we taught Hna. Angel and his sister and his 2 nieces.  Okay and his nieces remind me SO much of addy and hope!  its not even funny!  the older one is 11 and the younger is 8.  They both have the same personalities as addy and hope and it makes me so happy whenever i am around them haha!  The older is named estrella and she just wants to get baptized as soon as possible! She is so great!  She brought her little sister to church this week and it was just them 2!  They came alone and it was so cute!  I am not sure why Angel didnt come but we will find out this week.  So we are working hard with them and their family.

We are pretty bummed because Karla didnt come to church this week so she will not be able to get baptized saturday.  But we are going to meet with her tonight and see how she feels about the next week.... I hope everything works out okay with her.  

Everything is going well with our converts and hopefully soon we will have even more!  Carlos is now planning on going on a mission!  He is getting ready to go to mission prep and everything!  She is the funniest person ive ever met and is so excited about everything :)

And today is Hna. Shills last pday!  This transfer went by SOOO fast!  I dont know where the time went!  I am super scared to train but i know itll all go well.  I am in a good area to be training :)  Oh and mother if you havent sent my package i would like to add some things if thats okay :)  not many things but... more peanut butter haha, vinalla tootsie rolls, and music on a USB.  Music from les mis, disney, and joesph and the dream coat :)  and other good appropriate music as well :) Oh and that consecrated oil for president if you still have it! And also other yummy treats you can find! :)

Well, that is is for my week! I will try and send some pics right now!  I love you all tons and have such a good week! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com