Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

Momma!!!
Okay so things are crazy right now so sorry if this email is pretty short....  I will try and get as much information as i can in haha!
Well right now i am in Piura!  I will be reciving my new companion on wednesday but until then i have to wait here haha! I am super nervous but super excited!  I hope that i can help her and she can help me at the same time!  Yes i will be staying in Sullana! :)  The ward and the area are so amazing so i am excited to be staying there for a while :)

This week was super busy!  We did a lot of saying good bye with Hna. Shill.  That is what we did most of the week haha! And we did not have our baptism...  Hna Karla got sick and has to have an operation.  We are planning the baptism in a couple weeks.  Also this week a man gave us free honey!  Which made me so happy haha!  I love the people here :)

Yes i play my violin all the time haha!  I love it :)  I got put in charge of the ward choir for our ward conference so that should be fun.....  wish me luck haha!  All the young single adults are singing so i dont think we will get anything done in practices but whatever :)

Sorry i dont have much time to write!  But next week i will for sure give you an update of everything that is going on!  Wish me luck with my new companion!  Pray for me please!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Love you all so much!  Have such a great week! :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com