Monday, September 28, 2015

September 28. 2015

MOMMA!  I am sooo glad you got my package!  I was super worried about it.  Did everything get there okay?  I sure hope so!  

This week was SO GOOD!  I love Hermana Lang!  I am sure you already know about her haha and who does Sam know that knows her?  I didnt understand that part?  But yeah she is so ready to learn and work and everything!  I was praying SO HARD about the sister i was going to train but I know that Heavenly Father answered my prayers :)

This week we definitly did some work!  Even though i was in Piura most of the week we still found lots of people to teach.  One experience we had this week was super cool.  So we went to find a future investigator that i had contacted last week, so we went to her house and her and her daughter was there.  So it turns out that her daughter lived in Utah for 2 years and got baptized there!  She told us how much she wanted to get back to the church and how she also wanted to help her mom get baptized also.  She told us experiences of going to general conference and how strong the spirit was.  It was such a cool experience!  We are definitly being blessed here in Sullana :)  We also taught Angel this week and he came to church!  And we saw him on the street the other day reading his book of mormon!  I dont think i had ever been happier in my life then i was in that moment :)  

Well i had kinda a short week so i dont have much to write about.  But i am happy and everything is going sooooo well!  I cant believe how blessed I am.  This morning actually i was reading in Alma chaper 5 and honestly it hit my like never before.  If you havent read that chaper in a while i invite you all to read it again.  Its amazing!  It really made me think about my life and the things i am doing now...  

I am so happy everyone is doing good and everyone is happy!  I am glad Swiss Days went well too!  I am going to miss helping out with shirts next year but thats alright.  :)

Thanks for everything!  I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys general conference! :)

Love,

Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com