Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014

Mother!!! Gosh ive been dying to hear from you all week!  That is hilarious about dad hahaha he is such a goof! I love it :)  And it sounds like everyone is doing good! Gosh I miss you all so much! This has definitly been one of the hardest weeks so far with christmas coming up and trying to get use to everything here but it has been good.  And I cant believe that Lauren is already looking for luggage and everything! That is soooo crazy! She´ll love it.  It really is such an amazing experience.

So about my apartment hahahah.  Its actually not too bad.  Its about the size of my room though.  We kinda have a kitchen thing and a room and a bathroom.  Its just like living in a box hahah but its good.  I like it and my area is sweet so its all good.  My companion is awesome.  Shes from honduras and she has been a member pretty much her whole life.  I couldnt tell if she said whole life or almost whole life because she only speaks spanish haha but for a while.  And no i havent seen Cole yet.  They sent me super far away hahaha so i dont see anyone!  Except one elder in Tumbes knows Nate!! His name is Elder Mulford and he use to live in Santa Clara and is like best friends with the Brooks.  And yes we teach lessons every single day hahaha its good but i dont really understand much of whats going on.  I can get the general idea but i never understand full lessons at all... But i talk and teach a little so its good :)
Yeah I feel alright... Ive been kinda sad this week but its been good.  I just have moments but after Christmas i think itll be better.  And speaking of.. Yes we get to call christmas day, well skype haha.  But I dont have a skype account so do you think you could possibly have someone make me one??? And im not sure what time yet.  We will figure all that out this week then ill let you know.  I cant wait to talk to you either.  I think itll be the saddest happiest day of my mission so far hahah.  
I think Tys doing good haha.  I didnt hear from him this week but im sure hes doing great.  He had his baptism this week so i was really anxious to hear from him but thats okay. Hopefully next week :) And i cant believe cams already basically home!! Thats crazy!!! Thats super exciting.  Tell me how he does :)
Ive gotten a couple card from people!  Gosh our ward is so great! Ive written them thank you notes too but theres nowhere here to send things!  When we go to Tumbes next week ill see if theres a place i can send some letters.  And im sure ill get your package during our Mulitzone conference this week! Im super excited :):)

So my week was pretty crazy haha.  We have so many people were teaching!  This week we taught an investigator named Hna. Lizeth and she has a baptismal date!  But she was supposed to come to church this week but shes pregnant and was sick so she didnt so we have to push the date back!  We were really disappointed about that but were working with her.  She´ll get there :)  We also have another progressing investigator named Elvis.  Hes sweet! He owns this hotel in a place called Zorritos which is in our area but its about 20 minutes away.  So he wants to get baptized but he has a girlfriend who he wants to marry but doesnt want to marry civily because he thinks civil marriage is just a was for the government to get money from them hahaha.  He just wants to go straight to the temple so were trying to talk him into and i think he´ll come around.  Actually today for pday our whole zone went to his hotel and played on the beach and stuff! It was way fun :)  I think he enjoyed having a lot of people there too so it was good :)

Well thats it for my week.  Gosh I miss you so much mom.  I think about you and home all the time.  I hope this gets a little bit easier soon.  Im sure it will.  I really do love it here and everything i just miss you guys!! But only 16 more months left right? :)  Thank you so much for you emails mother.  They make my whole week.  And I dont think i need anything else :)  Well actally if you could send me some pictures of some pinterest workouts or something that would be great :)  Its hard to know what to do in the mornings haha.
I hope you have a great week and I hope the familys doing good.  Im glad to hear aubree is coming home sooner! Thatll be so good!  Well I miss you and love you TONS!  Ill talk to you next week! Merry almost Christmas!! 
Love, Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com