Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014

Hey Fam!! Wow its almost Christmas!! Gosh I cant explain how excited i am to talk to you!!! Im so looking forward to that you have no idea!! So yes I did get your package! Thank you SOOOO much!!! Everyday I wake up so excited to open the next thing so its like Christmas everyday and its so great :) 
Dad you are hilarous hahahhaha.  I can totally picture that whole conversation.  I lauged out loud when I read it haha :) 
And I cant believe that so many people are home! I really cant believe that Cam is already home! Thats super crazy! And Abbey too! Im sure she did amazing... Yeah missions are definitly hard.. Im starting to figure that out haha. 
Okay so Christmas and Skype. Thank you so much for making me an account! Thatll make my life so much easier.  So I am calling on December 25th at 3:00 in the afternoon MY TIME.  I dont know what time it is there.. Probably 1 or 2.. Look it up so we can be on at the same time :) And yeah make sure were friends on there or something so ill know whats going on :) but im super excited to talk to you guys! I might be really sad kinda... Christmas time has been kinda hard on me here but Im surviving :)
So my week... Wow it was crazy haha. We taught lots of lessons!!!  People are really so great here.  When were out teaching lessons i couldnt be happier.  So we had a lesson with Elvis this week and he brought this ´´ girlfriend´´ (i dont know what they are haha).  We asked him to because she is the only reason why he doesnt want to get baptized.  So we were teaching about the restoration and so we decided to show them the restoration video and it went SO WELL!  She started crying during it and the spirit was so strong throughout the whole lesson!  She just kept saying how peaceful she felt and everything.  We have another lesson with them tomorrow and were going to ask them both to be baptized! Im super excited!  Also yesterday Elvis came to church!  Thats a really big deal for him because he own a really nice hotel and for him to leave for 3 hours is a really thing so it was amazing!  i hope things go good tomorrow!  Okay so the best part of my week was wednesday night.  Every wednesday night is ´´commandment night´´ for the ward.  So for this activity our Mission Leader picked us up in his little mototaxi and then we somehow fit like 3 other people in it and we literally drove for 20 minutes out to the middle of nowhere haha.  It was just like driving out to the south hills at home! The drive there was so fun haha.  Then when we got there they had a fire going and we sat around it and had some spiritual thoughts and it was awesome.  It was like those family home evening things we use to do with the Berrys Copes and Freis!  I loved it.  It was so great.
Well besides a lot of teaching there was really nothing else exciting haha but things here are going pretty good.  I love my companion.  Shes great.  Its hard for us to communicate sometimes but we usually work it out haha.  I just hope the language comes at somepoint because I feel like im at a standstill! Its pretty frustuating but ill pick it up at somepoint im sure haha.
Well I love you all so much.  I think about you everyday.  I miss you TONS!  Ive been the happiest and the sadest ive been in my whole life out here haha but it all evens out :)  I cant wait to talk to you!  Chistmas cant come fast enough!!  Itll be a good day im sure :)  Well i love you all so much.  Have an amazing Christmas and Ill talk to you in a couple days! LOVE YOU!!!
Love,
Hermana Mitchell 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com