Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015

WELCOME HOME MOTHER AND HUNTER FAMILY!!  I am so so so so so glad youre home and you made it back safely!  Tell the USA hello for me haha :)  Gosh I cant believe that its been another week already!  This week went by super fast!  And it was such a good week.  Probably one of the best of my mission so far!

So as of this week we have 4 investigators with baptismal dates!!!  This week we hope to have 4 more!  The day of all of their baptisms is February 21st!  Well some of them might have to be a little later but we have a least 4 we hope on the 21st :)  It was a busy week!  One of the investigators is named Jerson.  We have been teaching him for a while but I havent said anything about him because he was never really progressing and what not.  But his wife is a member that we actually re activated about a month ago.  So before we were teaching him and he wasnt really that interested and never read the book of mormon and never came to church and all that.  But about a week ago he lost his job and he was really concerned about what he was going to do and how to provide and pay for their house.  His wife told him to pray about it so he did and 2 days later he got an answer to his prayers.  (Im not really exactly sure what the answer was because my spanish is not yet perfected)  After his experience his heart completely changed.  He told us he knew the chuch was true and started to read the book of mormon and came to chuch!  He is really excited to get baptized and now hes talking about how excited he is to get to go through the temple with his wife in a year!  It was so amazing to see the change that this gospel can make in peoples lives.  It was an amazing lesson that we had with him and im really excited to see how he progresses!

Interviews this week were so great!!!!  President and Sister Rowley really are the greatest.  They are so nice and really love and care about all of us so much!  The interview was pretty short but the spirit was so strong and President Rowley said just the things I needed to hear.  He did say I would be in La Cruz for a while and im not really sure what that means or how I feel about that haha.  Hermana Valle thinks that when she transfers im going to be a trainer but no.  I would die hahah.  But transfers are in just 3 more weeks!!!  Im pretty nervous for that and to see who my new companion is going to be but its definitly time for a change..  I also had a short interview with Sister Rowley too.  She is so great.  So i am the new English Tutor for my district so we mostly talked about that but it was so good just to talk and talk in english for once haha :)  You guys definitly need to go to their homecomming!!!  For sure you have to go!  And you have to come pick me up in 15 months too :)

I am so glad that everyone is home and is doing good!  It sounds like yall have your hands full hahah :)  I cant believe that it was already the superbowl!!!  Gosh superbowl Sundays are my favorite!  And Addy you better be taking good care of my room :)  I miss all of you so flippin much its not even funny....  Dont forget about me while im gone.  Or else.  But im so happy that everyone is safe and is doing good :)  Hey question though.  Mother could you or aubree or someone send me some pictures of some pinterest exercises please?  Its hard to know what to do the mornings that we dont go running.  Thank you! :)  I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing week!  Stay safe and stay happy please :)  I miss you all and love you so much!

Love,
Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com