Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015

Family!!!  How are you all!!  It sounds like everyone is doing good and that your are all super busy!  But thats a good thing right haha. 

Well this week was a slower one...  Me and my companion are getting along but she has made some bad habits that i am trying to work on...  She isnt really that obedient and likes to break lots of rules.  She always wants to call people in other areas on the phone (including elders!)  and its been kinda rough for me but we are getting better.  She also doesnt like to leave on time and her other companions told her it was okay to sleep in sunday on monday and we dont need to study these days either.  I am just trying to be the best example i can and it is slowly getting better haha.  But she is really nice and really funny.  We get along well but i still miss Hna. Rivera!!!  Itll take some time to get use to but thats okay.

This week we could hardly find anyone to teach!!!  We did get some new investigators and spent a lot of time with less actives.  This sunday 7 less active members came to church and 2 investigators as well!!!!!  I was super happy about that!  Also this week we taught one of our investigators named Annie.  We havent taught her in a while because she is never home but we decided to pass by and she was home!  We had such a good lesson with her and she came to church and is starting to progress!  The problem is is she has a problem with the word of wisdom.  She likes to go to parties and alcohol is usually involved.  We are going to teach her the word of wisdom this week and put a baptismal date so i am praying that everything goes well!!!  

Mom and dad!!!  I had such a good idea this week!!!  Well, when you come to pick me up its going to be next april.  Well, we are teaching this less active family and they want to be sealed in the temple!!  So we were talking the other night and they wanted to be sealed next april!!!  So i told them that you were coming and that we should go with them to get sealed with their 2 sons!!!  They thought it was a great idea as well!  So we will see what happens with that but are you down with a quick trip to trujillo next april 


I wish i couldve been at Averys farewell!  I know he will do soooo good and i am super excited for him!
I am so glad everything is going well at home and I miss you all tons! I am really loving my mission and i can see myself changing every single day. I will try to send some pictrues this week! I love you all soooo much!  Have such a great week!!

Love, 

Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com