Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Momma!!!  Sorry i dont have very much time today because we went on a super long hike this morning but it was SOOOO pretty!  We had to wake up at 4:30 to catch a bus to get there but it was SOO worth it!  I will send you some pictures later when we get to the apartment.  We havent found a new place to live so i think we are just going to stay where we are.  The sister that we live with basically gave us her whlole upstairs so its pretty much like we have an apartment now so i am pretty content where we are. 

This week was pretty slow again.  But me and my companion are getting along.  She has had it pretty hard so i am just going to be patient and work as hard as i can when we get out.  But shes funny and its all good. :)

I really am doing so good momma.  I love it here and things are good :) For real for real. My spanish is awesome and i can understand EVERYONE and i love it :)
I am so glad you got my pictrues and had a good fathers day!  I hope that everyone is doing good!  I did not get any pictures from you mother but i would love some :)

Sorry i am out of time!  But i will send pictures later!  I love you all soooo much!  Have such a good week! 

Love, Hermana Lauren Jane Mitchell :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com