Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

Familia mia!!!  How are you all!  It sounds like you had a crazy week mom and dad hahaha!  Gosh i remember trek...  Mine wasnt as crazy as that though!  But almost haha.  It sounds like you had a great time though and that makes me happy 

Well this week was another slowwww week.  I dont know whats up with us!  Its super frusturating but i have lots of goals and i this week will be better. 
 This week me and Elder Parra(other elder in my ward, also assistant to the president) started teaching english in our ward and honestly it was the most hilarious thing ever hahaha!  There are actually a lot of people here that know a lot of english!  But i think that this will be a good way for us to find new investigators.  We challeneged everyone in our ward to bring a friend to the next class this saturday.  We will see how it goes this week haha. 
We have been working a lot with less active members because for some reason we are not having luck with our investigators or in finding new investigators!  I am really hoping that some good things happen this week... 

So tomorrow is our last multizone conference with President and Hermana Rowley!  And guess who got voulenteered to play the violin in a special musical number.........  Yeah im super nervous but itll be good.  Im playing the violin, Elder Parra is playing the piano and i think people are going to sing but im not really sure whats going on because they just told me about this yesterday and we have to do it tomrrow so we will see how it goes haha.  But i am really excited for tomorrow.  Itll be pretty sad but im excited to see how things go with the new president too.  He will get here the first of July and President Rowley leaves that same day so im sure his homecomming will be around then mother haha. 

Things with my companion have still been a little difficult.  She is really great and we are friends but she has lots of things that i just dont know how to deal with... I am trying to be a good example and im trying to encourage her as much as i can.  I just want to be obedient!  But we are getting there.. Slowly but surely... I am sure things will get better.  

Well that is it for my week. 
I love you all tons and I will talk to you next week!!!
There was a birthday in my zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com